- Stoke Outlines Key Security Strategies to Protect Shared LTE Networks and Provide Inter-Carrier Traffic Identification
- A3&O to Provide Stoke's LTE Security Gateways to Mobile Operator Customers
- Proxy Signs Agreement to Include Stoke's LTE Security Gateways in Its Network Monitoring and Management Solutions Portfolio
- Brazil's Agility Networks Signs Agreement to Provide Stoke's LTE Security Gateways to Mobile Operator Customers
- Stoke Publishes LTE Security Architecture Defining the Five Key Areas of Vulnerability at EPC Interfaces
A one-day service disruption or a single malicious breach digs deep into the pockets of an operator. See calculations for a representative operator.
As a next generation, carrier class network firewall, STOKE® Security eXchange is poised to meet the additional security and packet processing challenges of virtualized implementations.