- Stoke Outlines Key Security Strategies to Protect Shared LTE Networks and Provide Inter-Carrier Traffic Identification
- A3&O to Provide Stoke's LTE Security Gateways to Mobile Operator Customers
- Proxy Signs Agreement to Include Stoke's LTE Security Gateways in Its Network Monitoring and Management Solutions Portfolio
- Brazil's Agility Networks Signs Agreement to Provide Stoke's LTE Security Gateways to Mobile Operator Customers
- Stoke Publishes LTE Security Architecture Defining the Five Key Areas of Vulnerability at EPC Interfaces
Through its forward thinking architecture, Stoke Security eXchange™ aligns with operators' NFV strategies and helps achieve more cost effective networks.